Point Loma Nazarene University School of Education is a vital Christian learning community that exists to develop high-performing, reflective educators of noble character who impact the lives of learners to influence the broader community.
Point Loma Nazarene University School of Education is a prominent Christian voice in higher education – looked at as a wellspring of resources and support in the areas of pedagogy, leadership, clinical practice, technology, and innovation.
The School of Education is recognized as:
- a Christian learning community that promotes excellence in academic preparation, wholeness in personal development, and faithfulness to mission,
- a source of expertise and resources within the surrounding communities,
- a vital force of change in the transformation of educational landscapes,
- an exemplary model of servant leadership and commitment to ministry, and
- a candidate-centered learning environment where diversity is respected, valued, and encouraged.