Challenging academics, strong personal development, and a values-based worldview have been the hallmarks of PLNU’s holistic education since its founding more than a century ago. That tradition continues to this day in the Fermanian School of Business. An undergraduate business major prepares students to become effective business professionals armed with the necessary knowledge, skills, and character on which to build a lifetime of selfless service and continuous learning. In the Daytime MBA for recent graduates, students meet the business world up close and personal, gaining the expertise and experience necessary to hit the ground running. With the Evening and Online MBA programs for working professionals, students develop business knowledge and expertise that lifts and grows their careers and enables them to inspire those around them.
Point Loma Nazarene University, through its Fermanian School of Business, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to offer the following business degrees:
- Accounting, B.S. Business Administration
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Finance, B.S. Business Administration
- Information Systems (Fermanian School of Business), B.S.
- International Development, B.S. Business Administration
- Management, B.S. Business Administration
- Marketing, B.S. Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration