Tradition of Excellence
The Fermanian School of Business educates students broadly in preparation for multiple careers and a wide variety of jobs. Christian values and ethical conduct are emphasized throughout the program, which also provides balance between theory and practice, emphasizes the global dimensions of business, and encourages cross-cultural experiences. Small classes provide students with individualized attention from faculty who are dedicated to the academic success of each student.
The Fermanian School of Business, in partnership with the PLNU Offices of Strengths and Vocation, facilitates interaction between students and business professionals through internships, networking, and other opportunities. Highly respected organizations, such as Qualcomm, Booz Allen Hamilton, Intuit, Patagonia, Goldman Sachs, General Dynamics, Bank of America, Hurley, ViaSat, Under Armour, Ernst and Young, Deloitte & Touche, and KPMG, have actively recruited and hired graduates of the Fermanian School of Business. In addition, PLNU business students have been successful pursuing graduate degrees in top academic programs.
Point Loma Nazarene University, through its Fermanian School of Business, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) to offer the following business degrees:
- Accounting, B.S. Business Administration
- Business Administration, B.A.
- Economics, B.S. Business Administration
- Finance, B.S. Business Administration
- Information Systems (Fermanian School of Business), B.S.
- International Development, B.S. Business Administration
- Management, B.S. Business Administration
- Marketing, B.S. Business Administration